Terms and Conditions of Use
BDÜ generates the Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V. ("BDÜ") online member database from the current member directories of its regional chapters. BDÜ owns the exclusive rights to this database.
Connecting to the online member database establishes a user contract between BDÜ and the user that exclusively considers the terms and conditions set out below.
- The database enables the user to find a qualified interpreter or translator for placing an interpreting or translation order based on the information provided on the language, specialty, qualification and postal code area of BDÜ members with addresses, phone numbers as well as other information approved for publication.
- The user may use the database exclusively for the purpose specified in Section 1.
Any other use or processing of data stored in the database is not permissible.
In particular, the use of the BDÜ online member database in excerpts, in part, or in full for purposes of commercial exploitation, use as a tool for compiling or adding to participant, address or other directories, as well as downloading of the BDÜ online member database for the aforementioned purposes or for any other commercial use is not permitted.
- BDÜ may demand from the user an appropriate contractual penalty for each case of commercial exploitation of the BDÜ online member database, use of the database as a tool for compiling or adding to participant, address or other directories, as well as downloading of the BDÜ online member database for the aforementioned purposes or for any other commercial use. The amount of the contractual penalty is determined with reasonably exercised discretion and can be verified by the respective responsible court in the case of dispute. Claims for damages by BDÜ due to unauthorized use of the database shall remain unaffected by this.
- BDÜ assumes no liability for the availability of the database or for the accuracy and completeness of the entries.
- Use of the database for the aforementioned purpose is free of charge.
Last updated: April 18, 2015